Thursday, October 27, 2011

Park City


I went up to Park City with my mom and Michael. We managed to get some Christmas shopping in as well as purchase some basics. My mom found Tyler a great hat for winter at Aldo, which Tyler loves as it is already getting cold in New Jersey. The way up we stopped off at Kristina's and Fashion Place. Michael managed to miss to entrance to 215 so we had to circle around again. By that time I really had to use the restroom, after drinking a large drink on the way up. Michael just about killed me driving up: He was so slow! I finally had to make him pull over. I keep telling him it was all his fault! Afterall, it was his drink, he missed the entrance, had to circle back around and then went the long way, and then drove slowly up to Park City - okay, maybe the speed limit but who drives that in Utah?

2 comments:

Barb said...

I agree - Who drives the speed limit in Utah? Even in the construction zones ??

Michael said...

Hello! I do! I am not about to get a speeding ticket. As for having to go to the bathroom. Stay out of my drink and you won't have to go. Ha!Ha!