


Michael, David, and I went out shopping again yesterday. We have been looking at dryers because David wanted to get a new one for my mom. We stopped by Cafe Rio for some refueling and then headed down to Provo Towne, where David purchased a dryer from Sears and then we went shopping. Kristina called and met us down at the mall and Michael and I introduced her to the world of MGN by Mango and Call it Spring at JC Penney's. We completely wore her out, having her try on multiple clothes and shoes. But we all had a blast. David bought her a white Mango suit and Michael got her some killer heels (Of course I already have both). Yes, Mango and Call it Spring are my new addiction and they have so many cute things I do not own yet. Resist Heidi! My new goal is to wear everything in my closet and not repeat myself - Decisions are the worst!
We got home after 9:00 p.m. and then Michael went with me back down to RC Willey to purchase a dryer and I ended up purchasing a new range as well. I seriously have the best brothers in the world.
2 comments:
Okay your shopping is out of control! You are worse than I am, and I just can't have that. So, I'm going to go shopping now! haha. I'm loving all your new adorable clothes! So cute and chic!
No kidding! This shopping addiction is getting out of control!!! I am glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment