Friday, March 18, 2011

What's New

Things have been very quiet lately. I'm still getting over a cold so decided not to workout this week at the Rec Center, which has been good as I have a lot of reading and assignments to do with my doctorate. I started my first research class so the structure has changed a little. It has been @ 10 months since I started the program and am looking forward to having my first year completed. I really would like to begin my dissertation but realize that I need to wait. We are hoping that I go to California again for my Year 2 Residency so we can plan another trip to Disneyland. Otherwise I do not get much free time so vacation planning is difficult.

Tyler is doing really well on his mission and am so proud of him. He is learning a lot about himself and is really growing spiritually. He has decided to come home a month early so he can begin school Fall of 2012 and is still deciding on his major, although he continues to want to do something in the medical field. So maybe two doctors in the family? (Did you ever see that Friends episode where Ross keeps insisting to Phoebe that he is a real doctor? So Funny).

I was released as Gospel Doctrine teacher, which I believe I had done for one and half - two years. I've been called as the Welfare Specialist over Education. I'm not completely sure what I will be doing but need to stop by the Employment Center at DI.

No comments: