
This stuffed animal has been in my car since Kate passed away. A few months before she passed away my mom had cleaned out some stuffed animals and clothes from her room and I told her I would run them down to DI for her or see if Barbara wanted the clothes. I was going to check if the nursery at church wanted the stuffed animals. Then when she got so sick and passed away I was going through it and thought this little dog was really cute. I intended to give it to my niece as a momento of Kate, since they were the same age but she could not take it. So it has been sitting in my car ever since, and I decided to leave it there as a memory. Now, each day that I see it I am reminded of Kate. Barbara took the teddy bears and a rabbit back for her girls. The only thing left was a stuffed flower, which I donated. Isn't the dog cute though sitting in my car?
2 comments:
I love it! I think that dog is adorbable. And it's a great momento of Kate!
It's nice to have a little momento around to remember those we love. I think you should keep it.
Post a Comment