Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Office


I finally decided that I need a real study space at home. Over the years I had the TV on a desk on one end and the laptop on the other. So Saturday I moved the TV into Tyler's room and moved his TV into my room. Everything went smoothly except that the cable would not reconnect. I called in a ticket, but we have had numerous customer service issues with the company and who knows if they will ever come out and look at it. So for the moment I am stuck watching DVDs. It hasn't been too bad except that I could not watch the Closer last night.
Having a designated space has already been very beneficial, and no TV has encouraged me to focus more on my studies. I'm even becoming more consistent with my scripture and church study and writing in my journal. Honestly, if I didn't pay for cable as part of my HOA dues I would cancel it.

No comments: