Friday, April 23, 2010

Special Fast

As you know we have been working on Tyler's mission papers and were able to get everything completed within one week other than the medical exam. Tyler had his exam on the 12th which showed a high amount of protein in his urine. The doctor wanted a 24 hour sample taken which we sent in on the 19th but the doctor and his nurse took a week off for vacation so we just got the results today. The 24 hour test also showed a high level of protein and they want him to see a specialist to ensure that he does not have kidney failure. We are confident that he is in good health but it is frustrating for him to have to wait to submit his papers. We are holding a special fast for him tomorrow and would ask all our friends and family to keep him in their prayers. Thank you-

3 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

Wow! How frustrating. We will be praying for him. What a good young man. It will work out. :) We are thinking of you guys.

Leslie said...

I'll be praying for him, too. I hope everything will be resolved soon and his papers will be on their way!

Barb said...

Let us know how it turns out, I will remember him in my prayers. I sure our Heavenly Father has a special mission for this fine young man.