Friday, August 7, 2009

Chicago




Tyler and I went to see the group "Chicago" on Tuesday with work. We met up with some others before the show for dinner at Chili's. I had never been to Red Butte Gardens before but it is a nice venue located at the University of Utah. It is a non-profit and everything goes back into the venue. Once the sun goes down there is a nice breeze coming down the canyon. We were able to sit in the VIP section where they had chairs out for us. We had good seats too.
They allow you to being in coolers and I don't know what was more interesting. Watching the drunk women in front of us (I wasn't the only one who observed their behavior) or the concert. Plus one of them looked like she was in her 60's (although trying to turn back time) and it was pretty funny.
Although Chicago is not as good as when Peter Cetera sang with them we still enjoyed it. Tyler said he had never seen a band with so many instruments before.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

thats cool that u two got to do that!!!!!! it stinks that u had to sit behind a drunk women though! hahahaha!!:) miss ya!