I got up early to go with my mom to Siegfried's to get the wurst and sauerkraut for dinner. We stopped by Kristina's as she wanted to go with us. We stopped by Vosen's first to get the rolls and some pastries. Luckily there were not super busy yet although I am sure they had been up since 3:00 a.m. baking.
We had a full house for dinner. Scott's family came over, Kirsten and her family, and Sister Ruka - and we cannot forget JAX, our favorite Swickard!! I made griess soup, which turned out a little hard because I let it sit too long before making the dumplings but still good. Also, apfel strudel using puff pastry. I've decided that is the dough to use and makes the process so simple.
Everyone had a great time. Little Scott was so excited to get the Millinium Falcon from Scott and Kristina. I don't know who was more excited (or obsessed with Star Wars) Big Scott or Little Scott. Big Scott was excited to put it together and buy it and Little Scott was excited to get it and play with it. Then it was time for Bingo, an annual tradition.
1 comment:
Hahaha that was so much fun! although i look really creepy in all of the pictures!:)
Post a Comment