Thursday, February 3, 2011

Molly's

Just had lunch at Molly's, located behind Deseret Industries in Provo. It is run by Marvelous Catering, my favorite caterer in the valley. They are only open M-F from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. for lunch and if busy it can be hard to find a seat. But the food is fantastic - like having a home cooked meal. I had the lunch plate which includes one meat, two sides, and bread. There are a lot of options. I asked what the best meat selection was and the server said the turkey meatloaf. Very good along with spinach salad (one of the best) and some green beans. I didn't get a cheese scone but heard it was good. I got chocolate cheesecake cake, which I shared with somebody else. Very yummy. I was only going to eat a bite but it was so good that I finished off my half. And the homemade lemonade is great. If in Provo stop by for lunch. Well worth it.

1 comment:

Stephen and Debbie said...

Now I want to try that place!!! Sounds great!!!