Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweethearts


Tyler had his Sweethearts dance on Saturday and invited a group over for dinner. I love that they come over. I made a simple dinner with roasted balsmic onion salad, stuffed chicken rolls with blue cheese & spinach wrapped in bacon, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and fresh french bread. For dessert I served fresh pineapple in a brown sugar glaze over vanilla ice-cream. They all really loved it and Tyler's date said that any time I wanted to cook she would come over. You can't receive a better compliment than that. After they left I got everything cleaned up and the tablecloths in the washer but was too tired to work on my gospel doctrine lesson. It was fun but an exhausting day. Tyler had fun at the dance. Sorry, I took pictures of the couples but used Tyler's camera.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Holy cow - that sounds delicious! You Sanders all seem to have quite the knack for cooking. What a lucky bunch of teenagers to have you cook for them.

Stephen and Debbie said...

You can always come and cook for us! :) Sounds like a great evening!