Monday, December 7, 2009

Scott Stayed the Night




Because of his allergies to anything which moves, in this instance "Whiskers" Scott stayed the night at our home. We do not have a pet since Tyler's hamster (rodent) died and I do not want another one. Scott is really cute and stayed up until 11 p.m. watching cartoons. He had to watch Batman and then The Clone Wars. Tyler and I both went to bed before then. I would get back up at 11 and turn the TV off but of course Scott didn't want to go sleep. The second night he came in my room and said he was scared so I let him sleep with me. Needless to say, he sleeps in the middle of the bed and I didn't get any sleep. I finally went out on the futon. He doesn't have any problems getting up in the morning. Wakes right up and is ready to go. It takes me a little longer so it was nice that Tyler could drive him back over to Oma's. He also enjoyed playing video games with Tyler. Of course it was the Star Wars game. We loved having him over. Hopefully, Whiskers stays around a little longer.

No comments: